- Type: Hotel
- Island: Saint Lucia
- NUMBER OF STARS: 4
Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay along one of St. Lucia’s most celebrated beaches, The Landings Resort and Spa by Elegant Hotels exudes a sense of luxury and timeless elegance.
Exquisitely decorated villas are bespoke retreats overlooking the resort’s luxury yacht marina or the Caribbean’s shimmering turquoise waters.
Each of the 85 luxury suites include anything from one to three bedrooms – with the extraordinary Grand Villa Suite extending to 213 square metres – a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and dining room, ensuite marble bathroom with luxury L’Occitane bath room products, many with private plunge pool on the expansive terraces. The suites are also skilfully designed in either traditional or contemporary Caribbean style with the best contemporary amenities such as flat screen TVs, air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. Those choosing an Oceanview or Beachfront Villa Suite can call the attention of our trained butlers, who will take care of all guests’ needs at no charge like unpacking a suitcase, fetching extra ice, arranging restaurant reservations and scheduling a massage. The guests may consider upgrading to the Premium services to enjoy VIP airport transfers, arriving into the resort’s private marina on your exclusive luxury yacht ready to enjoy a private in-room chef and pre-stocked kitchen and pantry.
The SPA onsite of 7,000 sq ft. Featuring six treatment rooms, 2 VIP rooms and outdoor hydrotherapy offering a variety of treatments and services. The spa provides the best in healing therapy within tropical surroundings for the ultimate relaxation.
The Landings Resort & Spa is located 90 minutes from Hewanorra International Airport by car and 35 minutes by helicopter.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room & Throughout Resort
- Four swimming pools – including a heated infinity pool surrounded by comfortable loungers and a family lounge pool with comfortable daybeds
- On-site Kids Club
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Beach & Pool Ambassador Service
- Landings Kids Club with interactive games and activities
- Nightly Turn Down Service
- Complimentary Butler Service with Ocean View
The Landings Resort & Spa offers three restaurants and three bars:
- The Palms features a romantic, open-air patio with a dramatic view of our Marina. The inventive “East Meets West” menu changes seasonally and features a selection of meats and fresh seafood cooked on a lava stone grill.
- The Beach Club includes a recently redesigned breakfast buffet area with delicious new selections and features a Caribbean menu with Mediterranean and Asian influences
- Callaloo Beach Bar & Grill is a laid-back spot for a light snack, a cold beer or a deliciously imaginative meal that showcases St. Lucia’s farm-to-table flair.
- Viscount Lounge offers a sophisticated selection of spirits, wines and champagnes in this warm and inviting bar overlooking the Marina.
- Turquoise Bar offers some of the islands premier selections of rums, liquors and an array of specialty cocktails, including original cocktails like the ‘Sweet Euphoria’ and the ‘Green Flash’.
- New Specialty Coffee Shop featuring coffees, teas, sweet and savoury pastries, sodas, fresh juices and assorted crisps.
The hotel offers a variety of meal plans allowing you to customize your holiday from half board, full board and all-inclusive.
- All villa suites feature king size beds, sofas, premium bedding with duvets and 400 thread count sheets
- Air conditioning
- 42” flat screen TVs
- Iron & iron board
- In room safe
- Large terrace boasting stunning ocean or marina views, some with butler service and private plunge pool
- Villas feature butler services & priority check-in
- All rooms feature state-of-the-art designed furnished kitchens with full refrigerator, stove, blenders, kettles, microwaves & more
- 3 hours free evening babysitting service once per stay in Summer
- All suites are non-smoking
Recreation & Sport:
- Luxury spa with eight (8) treatment rooms, hydro pool and hair and beauty salon
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment & fitness classes, tennis courts
- Flood lit in front of tennis courts
- Non-Motorised Water Sports and instruction including snorkelling, ocean kayaking and windsurfing
- Fitness Classes & Recreational Activities
US$635 – US$995 (base rate for two persons)
- Children welcome. All kids 11 years and under STAY FREE all year and eat free in Summer.
- ID: 12496
- Views: 367