You dream about a wedding abroad in the perfect romantic setting where there are all conditions for a perfect getaway of two loving hearts, where the overseas honeymoon will become your best days in your life. Where is this Paradise on earth? Where in the world will your dreams come true? We strongly recommend you to our unique Caribbean islands. All year round tourists can enjoy a favourable tropical climate combined with cool breezes. The lush tropical vegetation, warm crystal clear Caribbean Sea, white sandy beaches make the Caribbean Islands especially popular among couples from all over the world. A wedding in the Caribbean is a great choice for beginning your life together.
When you choose the island, you have a lot of decent options: Antigua is the island of 365 beaches. Palm island is a secluded and luxurious one, Saint Lucia attracts tourists by its alluring pristine beauty, and of course the island of Barbados is the gem of the Caribbean. A wedding in Barbados is a perfect gift for your beloved one.
You would need a minimum set of documents to have a wedding or official marriage ceremony on the Caribbean islands. All organization questions you can safely entrust our experienced professionals who thoroughly know all the wedding specifications in the Caribbean. We will take care of all the details, from meeting at the airport, floral arrangements and gifts, until musical entertainment and fireworks. Forget about all the problems, connect with the slow rhythm of the island life and allow yourself to soak up the tropical sun and emerald-green Caribbean Sea, enjoy good food, and of course the legendary local rum. On some Islands there is a choice of venue for a wedding ceremony. This can be a Botanical garden or a secluded beach or hotel, or under the sail of a luxury catamaran. You will enjoy your honeymoon in the Caribbean, where you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local atmosphere and spend some memorable time with your partner.
Planning a wedding abroad
It is best if a wedding is planned in advance. But if you have no time, there is no reason to worry, you can rely on us. We will organize the wedding of your dream on one of the Caribbean Islands in the shortest possible time.
Planning a wedding in the Caribbean you have to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. A country choice, airline tickets purchase, collection of information on prices and availability of accommodation and wedding ceremony
2. Accommodation booking, wedding ceremony deposit payment
3. Discussion on the program of the ceremony with a wedding coordinator. This includes cost calculation, selection of venue, decoration and props, stylish services, music, photos and videos, and more. Perhaps the couple wishes to go for a romantic cruise or book dinner in the chic restaurant of the island.
4. Purchase of wedding clothes and rings
5. Gathering the requested documentation and its English translation (if necessary), and notarization
To get married in Paradise, is in fact nice and easy, contact us with your questions and you will be one step closer to the wedding of your dream in a tropical Paradise.