Caribbean and Barbados in particular is not only a great place to relax, it is also a great base for creating business development of international companies. The demand for Caribbean real estate is steadily growing, evident from the expansion and modernization of telecommunications and tourism infrastructure.
Real estate market in Barbados is constantly evolving, resulting in annual 15% increase in property prices, therefore investors have a great opportunity to get a solid profit from investments using 70% loan of the value of the collateral.
International Caribbean Club Company together with construction companies and local real estate agencies will help you to find and buy a property based on your preferences and requirements, and arrange all necessary paperwork. In the future we will organize the rental of your new property, insurance and other operations associated with real estate.
Availability of own real estate in the Caribbean, gives the owner additional advantages:
· there are no additional property taxes for foreigners
· financial political security (progressing economy, the offshore zone)
· property ownership provides a chance to obtain the residence permit
· there is no any restrictions for foreigners when buying property
· daily flights from Europe, United States and Canada to Grantley Adams international airport Barbados
· first class service and year-round operation of the world resort
· good natural conditions, favourable climate, lack of natural disasters
· beautiful beaches with crystal clear sea water and the surrounding exotic nature
· drinking water in Barbados is a leader in quality and purity in the world
A combination of social and political stability, mild tropical climate and the friendliness of the local people create the perfect home, which is a dream of many, and now you have the opportunity to make it a reality.
Barbados and other Caribbean Islands offer the best investment conditions in the field previously existing and new real estate options, and we strongly encourage you to get to know some of them.